Free Trials Training Youtube Clips

sherconoob

OK That last video did it! With having the various "styles" of walking the sections you have earned a place in............................Team WGASA's "PLACES WE LIKE"

http://wgasa.motatrials.com/places-we-like

Probably not the recognition you were actually hoping for. :D

OH sorry but you are at the bottom of the list..................

Edited by zippy
  • Like 2

Now That is destined to be a Trials Video Classic!!!! :thumbup:

It contained EVERYTHONG.... Errr, EVERYTHING, I mean.... Elements of suspense, drama, conflict (man versus walking), wonderful cinematography & narration, outstanding acting, and (I think I can speak for Zippy here, as well as Mokwepa & myself), point-of-view cam footage of a guy rocking a pair of shorts while riding! :banana2:

Seriously, these are great, informative, & fun to watch, Sherconoob! You folks Down Under really rock it!

Ohh, yeah.... One other thing I find really cool is the number of young folks, girls and guys, you have riding in your club, and how good those riders are. To me, that would seem a healthy sign.......

Jimmie

• Like 1

very very good thanks very much especially the gollum

thanks nellie. gollum is one of our more unusual club members. he's always going on about "one piston ring to rule them all", whatever that means. he gets incredible traction when walking a section though!

here's the latest vid:

• Like 4

latest vid. it does rehash some earlier points in other vids but experienced riders in our club reckon the need to move around and position your body correctly can't be emphasized enough.

usual silliness at the end (these guys force me to do include, honest!). the planking looks potentially painful....

• Like 2

thanks jimmie, we always have a good laugh putting these together. quite a few of us have dirt bikes too so will start a cross training series of vids shortly - applying trials techniques to enduro bikes. we've put up a pile of tutorials and will follow up with videos shortly.

http://www.wdtc.org.au/cross-training-enduro/cross-training-enduro-skills.htm

here is a video of a club competition from yesterday if anyone is interested.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

not really a training video but came about because of the series we are doing.

so many of us have dirt riding mates who say they occasionally think about buying a trials bike, so we did a video to try and push them into actually buying one.

• Like 1

Just want to say I find these videos fantastic. Very informative and good fun. Keep it up!

thanks yammafan. we'll keep pumping vids out until we hit the limit of what our junior riders can do. then we might have to hunt around for some a grade or even expert level riders for the advanced stuff.