Btwice Throttle Bodies?

canada280i

Anyone tried one or have any information on how good or not they are? and also how much they are? I like the idea of having idle adjustgment without the need for leads or the software, or having to take it to the dealer, but of course it will all depend on the cost!

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Hi there Ossie

I live in Brisbane and I got a throttle body and some bits of Alex several weeks ago (Throttle Body,Wider Bash Plate & Flywheel Weight Kit),the idle adustment screw is just magic,you set your TPS as per spec's and then just adjust your idle like any other bike,no touching the throttle stop screw anymore which affects the TPS setting as everybody knows !

The idle screw is just an air passage from one side of the throttle body butterfly to the other,nothing complicated,we did change the return spring that came on the B'twice body (too heavy) to the original Ossa one which I preferred the feel of.

He charged me (50 Euro) for the throttle body plus postage.

As far as I know I think Alex has returned to Ossa.

hi

Digga

thats good to hear , wouldnt happen to have a contact detail fro Alex would you ?

the package you have bought is excatlly same as im after , with nmo joy so far , and the stronger spring sounds just like what im looking for as i find throttle to light at the moment

Hi Ossie

I was just using his email address thats on B'twice's website under "contact".

I suspect he is not answering as I believe he has gone back to work for Ossa again,I received an email a few weeks ago from Xavia Membrives(Ossa's Fuel Injection Tech) to say he was "moving on" to bigger and better things (leaving ossa) and he mentioned Alex was returning to Ossa,so I am wondering if thats why he's hard to contact.

Deosn't help you though,I would try Adrian Lewis in the USA as the postage I paid from Spain was pretty stiff,those 3 items cost 50euro each and the postage was 75euro on top,they dont take credit cards or Pay-Pal,so you have to do an "international bank transfer" which your bank hits you you up another $20-30 AUD as well.