2013 Ossa Tr280I Help Locally Please Teesside

leeporter

The kill switch should connect to a white plug near the headstock. This plug is a two pin plug with a black and a black/white cable. It should emerge from the harness with another plug that goes to the capacitor (one black cable and one red cable) approx 8" from the end of the main harness.

Also from the same point in the harness, will be a single grey cable with a female bullet connector, and a single black/yellow cable with a male bullet connector. these cables are for the dual Map switch if fitted.

The headlight should be supplied with another small harness with only two cores (red and black cables). This harness connects to a socket under the "seat" that looks like the same type plug/socket used for the kill switch at the headstock end.

Hope this is of some help

Regards Mick

Thanks mick that's a massive help, I have looked at the lanyard killswitch and it looks like one has a bullet connector and one has a ring what is the purpose of the ring?do I just cut these and join them in series with my existing wiring?

Sorry not the best of pics .... black and white with a plug to the kill switch

Red and black on the other plug goes to the CDI located on the back of the headlight mask

All the little white square plugs are really unused and go to the instrument panel on the explorer

I THINK I'm right in saying the bullet connectors are for the duel map switch.

The wires for the lights are often removed ... it is a separate little loom that connects down at the left of the rectifier on a white plug .... sorry I forgot to take a pic of this but If you look at the pic I took whilst stripping the bike it is the plug to the very right side of the bike

IMG-20140308-00257_zps618cbf9e.jpg

IMG-20140308-00258_zps9b0b21cb.jpg

DSC03280_zps57c5fa0e.jpg

Edited by wayne509