Ossa Tr280I Swingarm Bearings And Bushes

leeporter

I,ll give them a call I was hoping to get part numbers so that I can stay clear of main dealers, the costs they charge are extorsionate I bought my lost lot for a scorpa separately from companies that just deal in bearings etc and saved about £60 so was hoping to do the same thanks

The OSSA swingarm/linkage doesn't have 'regular' bearings.

They are bushings.

Are you sure they are bad?

I doubt you can get them anywhere but a dealer.

The prices I saw were not out of sight, but not cheap.

http://trialstribulations.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34_66&products_id=2254

Edited by lotus54

Yeah they are definately gone. I would say they are a bush but they are called bearings on there description. As for people saying about dealers having to make money I understand that but dealers only do the same thing as I'm doing so why should I let them make the kit up when I'm quite capable of making a kit up through a little research.

You need 4 off SKF part number PCMF161817E for the swinging arm (item 3 on the parts diagram) plus one more for the chain tensioner if you need it (and you likely will !)

Also 4 off PCMF 161812E (Item 39)

Cost me £1.50 each about 2 months ago from local bearing factors.

I've drilled and cross drilled my pins to allow PTFE grease injection via a special adaptor that screws into the screw hole in the end of the pins. If the pins get dry, they rust and the rust wears the bushes.

p*** easy to replace - I made a pin type tool on the lathe to tap them back in. They're delicate and can twist when pressing back in even though they aren't particularly tight.

Good Luck.

You need 4 off SKF part number PCMF161817E for the swinging arm (item 3 on the parts diagram) plus one more for the chain tensioner if you need it (and you likely will !)

Also 4 off PCMF 161812E (Item 39)

Cost me £1.50 each about 2 months ago from local bearing factors.

I've drilled and cross drilled my pins to allow PTFE grease injection via a special adaptor that screws into the screw hole in the end of the pins. If the pins get dry, they rust and the rust wears the bushes.

p*** easy to replace - I made a pin type tool on the lathe to tap them back in. They're delicate and can twist when pressing back in even though they aren't particularly tight.

Good Luck.