Maico

zozon

You mean like this, not mine but was in my garage for a few days just after I got the yz465 behind it, I transported it for the owner to get some tuning work done when I was picking up my pre75 from getting ohlins shocks fitted to it

06032012020_zps02f90abf.jpg

• Like 2

You mean like this, not mine but was in my garage for a few days just after I got the yz465 behind it, I transported it for the owner to get some tuning work done when I was picking up my pre75 from getting ohlins shocks fitted to it

06032012020_zps02f90abf.jpg

This is '82 MC 490, First model with monoshock and very, very problematic rear suspension linkage.

You can find a lot information abaout Maico factory and models on this site:

http://www.maicowerk.com/

Site and next video belongs and has been created by Toby Opferman

One of my friends is a Maico Fanatic and owns at least one model from every year they were made. I think the only year he is missing is 1976. I think he has 30 or so all up. Some of them are fully restored using all NOS parts and are as good as or better than showroom condition. It is an impressive collection, that's for sure.

I will endeavor to get some photo's to add to this topic. :thumbup:

• Like 1

One of my friends is a Maico Fanatic and owns at least one model from every year they were made. I think the only year he is missing is 1976. I think he has 30 or so all up. Some of them are fully restored using all NOS parts and are as good as or better than showroom condition. It is an impressive collection, that's for sure.

I will endeavor to get some photo's to add to this topic. :thumbup:

That would be great, I can't wait to see photos!

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: