Crf 150

stevecrowe

cheers for reply ive alwayshad 2 strokes wich are simple to clean the carb on this looks tecnical and i have limited experience would rather pay a trained mechanic so i know its done right any good mx mechanics in my area anyone knows regards steve

cheers for reply ive alwayshad 2 strokes wich are simple to clean the carb on this looks tecnical and i have limited experience would rather pay a trained mechanic so i know its done right any good mx mechanics in my area anyone knows regards steve

Try Race Spec in Gloucester 01684 299699

all sounds like great advice now just need to get it done not confident in doing it my self if you know of anyone in the worcestershire area like a mobile mechanic that may come to me and clean carb and service bike that would be great as thes garrages seem to charge alot for a service if not i may just dive in and hope for the best once again Thanks all

Pour a whole can of petrol fuel system cleaner into the tank with about 2 litres of clean petrol. Start the bike morning and evening for a few days and it might cure itself.

Mechanics in this area charge about £30 per hour and may charge about £40 for a 4 stroke carb service including ultrasonic cleaning.

• 9 months later...