What Do You Wear?

oojudoo

Hi.

My personal preference is the man tights. Very comfortable and not bulky at all.

I have my sexy beta pants I wear at events as they were not cheap and I want them to last. For training, I bought some mens running tights from the local sports shop. The only difference to my beta pants is the beta has thin foam knee guards.

Works for me.

• Like 1

I ....uhh......

I'm not sure how you get to the point of owning a pair of shiny tights...

My girl has them and I'm pretty happy when they are in use but (pardon the pun)

Not judging but wow do I ever NOT want to be in cue behind you :)

Find Matt Gardners stuff on E-Bay uk ..

Thanks for the heads up on this Shyted, been looking out for some spare riding gear and at these prices it's like getting a pair of trials pants free for the cost of a regular top.

Cheers

I have access to industrial sewing machine so was able to sew (not very straight) a kangaroo leather patch over the exhaust melt holes of wife's pants.

Good for another few months or more... if she comes off again the leather is far more resistant to exhaust heat than polyester!! Great to not have to toss them out or make trials shorts out of them!! Hehehehe

Mags

post-20008-0-84558500-1403217765_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I ....uhh......

I'm not sure how you get to the point of owning a pair of shiny tights...

My girl has them and I'm pretty happy when they are in use but (pardon the pun)

Not judging but wow do I ever NOT want to be in cue behind you :)

Hey Zippy...lets combine your shorts with my man tights.....cycling shorts! Hows that for a good idea :)

It would drive 0007 wild, hes already picturing me from the rear in a lineup..... :)

OH YES! but to achieve the desired reaction from 0007 you would also need the WGASA riding thong! :D

Nobody wants to see panty lines with cycling shorts.

I have achieved the desired reaction! :barf:

This year I am considering wearing a trials thong.

wgasa_do_you_really_want_to_see_this_hap

http://www.cafepress.com/wgasagoodsstore

• Like 2

Found the ideal solution to our (mine and zippys) trials needs.

A local product (MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA), very light weight, allows full movement, burn resistant genuine leather and will help support the local community. .....a win win situation.

Mags, this all leather option might work for you too.....

Ok I will stop now ;)

post-18493-0-21875400-1403273621_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Zippy,

Good article! I tried the shorts for home practice and to stop exhaust burn potential on my golf ball knees I removed the header pipe!!! NO knee/leg burn but the neighbours were looking at me with scowls of distain!!!

Dylan,

Love your all leather option! A set of those and I'm up for 1 or 2 sections of bedroom trials. You could market then under the brand "TarzanLUVJane".

Mags

• Like 1

Zippy,

Good article! I tried the shorts for home practice and to stop exhaust burn potential on my golf ball knees I removed the header pipe!!! NO knee/leg burn but the neighbours were looking at me with scowls of distain!!!

Dylan,

Love your all leather option! A set of those and I'm up for 1 or 2 sections of bedroom trials. You could market then under the brand "TarzanLUVJane".

Mags

Mags,

The neighbors giving you looks of disdain only matters if you like your neighbors............ :D

Dylan,

The leather riding apparel option has two other potential markets as well. Just make 2 more brand names.

"TarzanLUVJohn" &

"TarzanLUVCheetah"

And you could even have a spin-off for the more humorous bunch:

"The George of the Jungle Collection"

• Like 1

Zippy,

Ahahahahahahahaha Good point!!! I don't like the neighbours very much.... they don't have motorcycles let alone a trials stallion!!!

And by the way... the leather patch I did for the trials pants "a la wife".... good job Honey was the verdict!!! Beat that!!! (wulfsportWink)

Mags

Edited by mags
  • Like 1