Fantic

laird387

Hi,

When I used the image above a couple of members immediately 'ticked' the 'Likes' button - so I will always respond to popular demand and find something else if I can - that's the way it works - you want to see more - just select 'Likes'.

Anyway another from the 'lost' pile from Barry Robinson, if you know who, where or when, just let us know and well be able to file it where we can find it again if needed.

(Basecampkid says Mark Holland, 1986.)

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-46946700-1396536436_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 4

Hi, cleanorbust,

Could be Mark Holland - see if anyone else agrees. The where and when would help 'cos we have a whole pile of negatives with that number plate/riding bib combination - so any clue would help sort the pile.

Anyway - for anyone liking the Fantic marque, they obviously have the 'LBS' (London Bus Syndrome - you wait for hours then several turn up all at once......) so here's another lost soul.

(Thanks to basecampkid we believe this is Mark Jackson in 1986.)

Any ideas - but enjoy anyway. Photo; Barry Robinson.

post-19290-0-73290700-1396537810_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 2

Hi,

And another lost soul - who, where and when would help me find his rightful home in the filing system.

Photo; Barry Robinson, enjoy.

Try: "Steve Williams from Middlesbrough but not sure" .Thanks, stannergas.

(Thanks to basecampkid we believe this is Chris Sutton.)

post-19290-0-19103400-1396538351_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 3

Hi,

Who, when and where - that is the question - never mind poor Yoric, we've got enough problems!

(Thanks to basecampkid we believe this is Chris Clarke.)

post-19290-0-75516300-1396538679_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 2

Hi,

Yet again - a little lost Fantic - no rider, date or location - please help if you can.........

Photo: Barry Robinson, enjoy.

How about "Renato Chiaberto, Fantic works rider, UK world round at Bainbridge 1983." Thanks to paulmc

post-19290-0-16587100-1396539078_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 4

Hi,

Another 'lost' - who, where and when - if you can help, we would really be grateful.

(Thanks to basecampkid we believe this is Chris Griffin.)

Photo: Barry Robinson, enjoy.

post-19290-0-32869600-1396539612_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 2

I'd guess at Chris Clarke for post number 6, wouldn't know where but guess at Red Rose trial 1983 (being a 240 Fantic) 'cos the rockery looks Lancastrian to me!

Hi cleanorbust - it could well be Chris Clarke and I agree about the Lancashire rockery - having been one of the instigators of the Shawforth Shake I know from personal experience just how sharp and unyielding those rocks are when you fall on them................

Cheers

Deryk (used to live and work in Little Lever......)

Hi,

And another lost soul - who, where and when would help me find his rightful home in the filing system.

hi , this one looks like chris sutton to me , great pictures .

• Like 1

Pic 5 - possible Steve Williams from Middlesbrough but not sure. The chap with the fuzzy hair behind the riders clutch hand and watching closely is definately Steve and his brother Alan's dad. The rider watching 105 in white gear, with the sexy tash, is famous Phil Jackson from near Guisborough/East Yorks - could the trial be the Cleveland ?

Great pics!

The guy with the Wetherby bib is Renato Chiaberto, Fantic works rider, UK world round at Bainbridge 1983.

And that's definitely Jacko walking the section, behind Chris Sutton, he's a bit greyer now!