2013 Factory Sticker Kit Not Available?

wayne509

So there was I thinking this makeover on the bike would be a 2 minute job .

Long story short ... Eventually decided that I wanted to put a factory sticker kit on my bike and do the frame white so ordered the sticker kit through my local dealer.

He was told it would be here in a week ( which ends today ).

I get a call from him this morning saying that they are no longer available??

How can a sticker kit from last years bike not still be available.

I do have a 2014 tr280 sticker kit here but wanted something a bit different. Frame is lying bare and ready to be powder coated

Is there a 2014 factory kit? Anyone post a pic?

Cheers Ben but they are seemingly unavailable now so they won't be able to get them either . Strange eh

Hi Wayne

See H&D Racing have some Future Ossa team decal sets due in any day soon - as per link below.

http://www.handdracing.co.uk/page21.htm

Reckon would look awesome on a White Frame.

I want to refresh my 2013 but having just bought some new MOTS green riding gear, might be boring and just have to go with a set of stock 14 decals?? (pm me if you fancy selling your set).

Am also expecting TTT to release a set of their decals as they used to do for the Beta's but am increasingly starting to suspect that as they are in effect the Ossa Factory team they might not as might be on the limited edition Factory model when it comes out soon??

Hope helpful

Hi Wayne

See H&D Racing have some Future Ossa team decal sets due in any day soon - as per link below.

http://www.handdracing.co.uk/page21.htm

Reckon would look awesome on a White Frame.

I want to refresh my 2013 but having just bought some new MOTS green riding gear, might be boring and just have to go with a set of stock 14 decals?? (pm me if you fancy selling your set).

Am also expecting TTT to release a set of their decals as they used to do for the Beta's but am increasingly starting to suspect that as they are in effect the Ossa Factory team they might not as might be on the limited edition Factory model when it comes out soon??

Hope helpful

Very Helpful .... thanks a lot ...

I will give them a wee email and get a price for the kit first. Would look good on a white frame.

I'm going to keep hold of my 14 kit for now but may give you a shout if I get anything else

Wayne

Would appreciate if you could let me know what the cost is when H&D come back to you - they might just get two orders if they are sensibly priced!!

The other option would be to take your 2014 set to a good signage company, who should be able to scan them in and use as a template and then tweak the colours, add logo's etc to make them a one-off. I have discussed this with a sign company that I do a fair bit of business with and they certainly can do (not enquired on cost though to be fair).

There were some lovely looking Italian Ossa's about last year that had the 2013 layout of graphics done in a very simple black on white colour scheme, which looked quite like the 2013 Factory bike decals but better in my opinion. I had half a mind to go down this route but it somehow seems wasteful to buy a set of decals just to have them scanned and used as a template. As you already have a 2014 set though, might be worth an enquiry or two.

Just a thought...........

The main reason I have been put off buying an ossa is them being green, shallow I know, but I don't like green, however, that sticker kit from H&D is stunning and would have me buying an Ossa no problem now.

• 1 month later...

4 months later .... 3 botched powdercoats ..... 4 changes of mind which decal kit to go for it is eventually very nearly complete again.

Needs new exhaust guards and the fork protectors stickered up but you get the idea.

To say I am pleased is an understatement .... I think it looks great

DSCF0534_zps8f1e7922.jpg