Quantity And Quality. Come Ride In Northern Indiana!

So all of that snow is gone! If it isn't well thats good too because we have a place for you!!! You should get some inspiration. Get off your couch! Get on your bike! More importantly get out there and compete.

For the past five or so years some of the best clubs in the upper mid west have been riding together. MOTA and Trials Inc have been combining one event into both of their series. Its very common to have over 100 riders each of the two days. Now I know that those of you in Europe scoff at that but in America its a bit of a home comming that we all enjoy.

This weekend in Ligioneer Indiana will be the first and second MOTA event along with the fourth and fifth Trials Inc event. Both clubs are down to earth grass roots and some of the best people you will ever meet. Camping is encouraged but if you need to find a Hotel there are several not too far away.

Here are the websites for your viewing pleasure.

www.trialsinc.org

www.motatrials.com

http://www.michianatrialsriders.com/images/michiana2014.pdf

See you all out there!!! If we don't see you and you find yourself cleaning gutters or doing some other type of menial (but obligated) chore then think about us and how much fun we are having.

--Biff

(go Team WGASA!)

Edited by biffsgasgas

Well we didn't have the 100+ we were hoping but 71 on the first day and 65 on the second wasn't too bad. We all seemed to have fun and the weather was great! Saturday night we had a alch.... ummm ice tea fueled hill climb which showed me that i need to loose a few pounds. WGASA jethro made it look easy with his raga then even easier with my ty175. The Howard clan got their hondamod up there and zippy's trials quad made it about 10 feet before it almost killed the crowd.

Thanks for a great weekend all who helped! We had a blast.

--Biff

Well we didn't have the 100+ we were hoping but 71 on the first day and 65 on the second wasn't too bad. We all seemed to have fun and the weather was great! Saturday night we had a alch.... ummm ice tea fueled hill climb which showed me that i need to loose a few pounds. WGASA jethro made it look easy with his raga then even easier with my ty175. The Howard clan got their hondamod up there and zippy's trials quad made it about 10 feet before it almost killed the crowd.

Thanks for a great weekend all who helped! We had a blast.

--Biff

Side note: Zippy was not piloting said trials quad at the time. Team WGASA member Snickers was the "adventurous soul" for that. Zippy took the role of inebriated observer :beer::popcorn: