1989 Beta Tr 34 Replacement Carburetor

agricon

I presume the original is a Dellorto PHBH 26mm. You can still find them on ebay, This carb was also fitted to the early Technos but later superseded by the Mikuni. I have a Mikuni here from a 99 techno. Inbox me if interested.

I presume the original is a Dellorto PHBH 26mm. You can still find them on ebay, This carb was also fitted to the early Technos but later superseded by the Mikuni. I have a Mikuni here from a 99 techno. Inbox me if interested.

Hi rgvlc

thanks for the info. The bike has a Mikuni on it now but I as I am unsure of its history (I have recently bought the bike). It isn't running properly and the carb looks very old so I'm just deciding whether to replace it with another Mikuni or go back to the original Dellorto.I don't suppose you know what setup (jets, neddle etc) was used as standard on the Mikuni's do you?

Thanks

Hi I have a 2nd hand Dellorto you can try if you wish if your over this way.

Hi Mike

Thanks for the offer. I have ordered a recon kit and some jets for the Mikuni so I will try to get it running right with this carb. Once (if) I can get it running better at the top end I will then consider what to do from there.

Will see you this weekend if your riding:-)

Andy