Rise Of The Twin Shocks!

sherconoob

I've been thinking about your comment of treating twinshock bikes with a bit of respect.Why ? They were bloody well made,and able to take loads of abuse which is why farmers found it hard to trash them chasing cows when their value dropped to their purchase level.The Yam mono was about the last bike that farmers seemed to buy for bringing dairy herds in for milking,cant imagine a Gas Gas or Beta standing up to much of their treatment.

I don't thrash my bikes for no reason,but they have to work hard,when a section needs an aggressive approach,even my 1950 rigid AJS will get revved to valve bounce if it means cleaning a section.

I think this would do the job:

KTM-Freeride-350-2012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I think this would do the job:

KTM-Freeride-350-2012.jpg

interesting bike, guys. i finally got a decent ride on one last weekend and was very impressed. it actually got me thinking you could trials ride one of these if you could only afford one bike and had to do your dirt riding and trials on the same bike.

the full lock is better than a dirt bike but still falls short of a a trials bike, and it would need to be geared down. at 92kg dry it's lighter than some twin shocks. i'd like to have a go at clubman sections on one!

i reckon the four stroke 350 is just too heavy and cumbersome though for trials type riding.