Dead Easy Trial

toetoe

I had a great day at the dead easy trial yesterday, organised by Manchester 17 trials club, i was out to beat my personal best which was to do more than one lap and i made it to the third lap but to my disappointment i had ran out of time so officially i did two laps but unofficially i did two and a half but i was done for by then, i don't get nervous as a rule but for the whole of the first 10 sections i couldn't shake the nerves, i ran over pegs and i started on one section and ended up wandering on to another section but then i calmed myself down and started to think things through and did the next 9 sections clean and even on the tenth section i only dropped one point so i left once again with a great big smile on my face and now have two or three more friends, i hope they have another one next month because they are perfect for my skill level, i think it will be down to how many people show interest but this is my second one and at both of them their where more than 70 riders, so fingers crossed.

• Like 1