If Carlsberg Made Beta Dealers

racer34

hi all just wanted to say a really big and heartfelt thankyou to Paul Sadler and his family of Acklams Beta and Yamaha in Harrogate,for making my 40th birthday weekend on the 3rd of may 2014 the most amazing and emotional weekend of my life

It seems that Paul and my fantastic and gorgeous mrs Samantha had been working behind my back with my friend phil seddon to get me back out on a bike for my 40th

Samantha had hired a very nice caravan in Filey for us to get away for the weekend and me being me had started winding up my mrs saying things like for my birthday just get me a new beta evo and since Acklams are only an hour away get them to drop it off at the caravan

to wich i got the usual put downs that only a woman can give a man lol

so on the morning of saturday the 3rd of may around 9.30am i got a knock on the caravan door that totally blew me away,i had paul sadlers dad stood in front of me with a sales invoice for a brand new beta evo 250 i walked outside to find a brand new evo with my name on it i was emotional to say the least.

So like i said at the begining i would like to give a huge thankyou to Samantha and to what i consider a very good friend phil and to a fantastic family trials dealership Acklams who went above and beyond in making my 40th birthday a truly memorable weekend

Thankyou

Anthony Fishwick

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

Hi shyted well so far after stripping the bike down to grease all bearings screw bolts and linkages I went of to cowm quarry with phill Seddon who is a member of Darwen bol!ton and Rochdale clubs for a gentle day out all went well really enjoying the bike then just over a week ago I set up bacup berg and cowm 2 in my back garden using several pallets and an aluminium ladder and you guessed it I found out I wasn't Toni boy of bacup massive crash landing on my concrete shed base with the bike lay right down on its right hand side but don't worry I was underneath said bike losing all the skin off my right fore arm and off my lower back luckily I saved the bike from any scratches just snapped the front brake lever so after being really p****d off with my lack of skill I took a trip to sandifords for a new brake lever

Bike is now looking its best again so please don't worry

Was meant to be doing the Darwen camping weekend but rain and work stopped play but I will be out next weekend probably on Saturday 14 or Sunday 15th June if you fancy meeting up for a ride out with me and phill give us a shout we would be glad of another rider to have a laugh with might go to cowm or cliviger

Thanks

Tony