Head Stock Bearings

lee_28

As far as I can remember they are a 32005 but cant remember the letter after (possibly F), not sure tho, so dont go ordering some without getting 1 measured! Many other bikes use the 32005 but the letter makes the monts hard to find and more expensive. They are a honda specific part. Outside diameter 47mm, inside 26mm. Its probably easier and quicker to get genuine honda.

Hi all,

Does any one no the skf parts numbers for both top and bottom head stock bearings for a 2012 4rt?

Thanks

I replaced the upper bearing on my '07 4Rt last month. So nipped downstairs to check for you. I took original bearing ( Nachi brand) into a bearing shop. They had right size in two different brands. Played it safe and went for the genuine replacement. Bearing is Nachi taper roller 32005JS/26.

I dont see there being any change between 07 and '12.

As above posters say. Its a 32005. Suffix JS. 26mm. Cost equivalent to £18.

Other thing to note, was after a year of use and washing etc, all the grease had migrated to the lowest point. So bottom bearing race was in good shape but my top race wS showing signs of wear and tear with a hint of rust. Note to self, double the grease on top bearing next time.

Edited by ross brown

The bearings are standard metric tapered roller bearings but with a 1mm larger ID.

The standard bearing number would be 32005/26, the /26 indicating a larger ID. The inner is probably not available from a bearing supplier.

The generic Honda part number is 91015-425-832, available from any Honda dealer. (used on a ton of off road Hondas from the early 80s to the late 90s).

on edit: The standard metric tapered roller bearing is 32005, the 05 indicating the ID. Metric bearing IDs are coded in the last two digits; 00=10mm, 01=12mm, 02=15mm, 03=17mm, 04 and up is times 5. Honda's version is is equivelent to a 32005/26 number, the /26 indicating a deviation from the standard. So you can buy the outers from a bearing shop but probably not the inner.

Edited by chuck4788