Corsica Results?

What was so bad that it came to this.Would have been well p....d off if I 'd gone to watch This is meant to be the showcase of our sport ,would have got very ugly I it happened at the UK round

Yes your right Guys . I read a Facebook post from someone in the know earlier this evening stating that the riders had approached the organisers about the time being short but the riders words were not heeded. This post had now been deleted. I'm betting that Thierry has got involved to make sure the same doesn't happen tomorrow.

From one PR disaster to another.

If the riders want more time , why not give it to them ! ?. Ok the official reason isn't out but from what I'm hearing and reading between the lines the inexperienced organisers got approached by the experienced riders/ minders and asked for more time. The organisers thought they knew better and didn't give them any more time .

Just give them more time. Its not as if its going to get dark. What's the big deal. Sounds like It wasnt an idea that the organisers thought of, so it can't be a good idea .

The eloquent write up attached to the front page of this web site does not explain the reasons why the riders decided to sit out the trial and not doing so gives readers the impression that they did this for no explainable reason . Reading this report gives this impression . Surely they sat out for a reason. Why was this ?It's not fair to the riders because of this . Perhaps the writer did not want to blame anyone for the mess up at this trial, but in being so vague they have unintentionally pointed the finger at the riders as I have explained.

.I hate to see my sport being messed up and i would like a report that laid it out , not skirted around. This is entirely objective . Reports are always great as is TC :).

Edited by gasgas249uk
  • Like 1

Hi all,

So sad to hear about this.............don't the FIM monitor the organization of their events?

Beggars belief.......and yes, very sad to see our sport messed up.

Ian.

• Like 1

The FIM have made a severe mistake even holding a round here, the worrying thing and of most concern to me is just 6 competitors in the youth class, the future of our sport.

Why is this?

And whats Thierry doing about this third round with few particiants in what used to be the biggest class?

Can someone remind us whats the job that Jordi Pasquet gets paid to do?

Edited by nigel dabster
  • Like 1

Despite the wonderful effort that the organisers have made to make this a great trial it was clear from there being new organisers that it would need very close supervision . That is obvious.

The FIM should have been over this trial like a rash.

Can you imagine some concert or show organiser letting the new guy take control !. 'Its Tims first day today at the company and were going to put him in charge of operations ' LOL.

It wouldn't have happened in any company and it shouldn't have happened here.

Now I'm sure there was some experience there , so why didn't they listen or did they think the riders wanted more time for a BBQ on the beach :).

What an embarrassment.

The FIM need to grab the reigns and take control . Don't trust the newbie to get it right , supervise for Christ's sake.

• Like 2