Trials Mini Edit

terrarapta

Great motocross skills. No helmet........... Not impressed in the slightest.

At least you kept the crappy music until the end of the video, thanks for that.

Have another go, slow down, wear a helmet and please no music on the video OF ANY KIND.

Edited by billyt

billyt , †here is one or two scenes without a helmet which i agree we should have worn but it was soaked in mud and water from a river... as for motorcross skills well like two or three shots? i think i rode fine and as slow as i needed to on the rocks!! why dont u stop posting negative sh*t and just get it into your head that we are young and like to have some fun on bikes ( ever come across that word "fun" ) there are no rules on what trials bikes can do are there? I do trials and ride inters perfectly fine . so what if i want to do a few jumps and have FUN. just because you never rev your p**sy beta 4t doesent mean i cant . cheer up you grumpy old man :iamwithstupid:

Guys are right about the helmet .........you did open yourself up for a beating on that one.

Apart from that, I enjoyed the vid. Some cool looking spots and some good trials riding.

Blowing the cobwebs out of your motor now and again is not a bad thing :)

billyt , †here is one or two scenes without a helmet which i agree we should have worn but it was soaked in mud and water from a river... as for motorcross skills well like two or three shots? i think i rode fine and as slow as i needed to on the rocks!! why dont u stop posting negative sh*t and just get it into your head that we are young and like to have some fun on bikes ( ever come across that word "fun" ) there are no rules on what trials bikes can do are there? I do trials and ride inters perfectly fine . so what if i want to do a few jumps and have FUN. just because you never rev your p**sy beta 4t doesent mean i cant . cheer up you grumpy old man :iamwithstupid:

Well said dude :icon_salut:

. Think it's about time some on here started to remember when they were young, and most probably did a lot worse than ride without a helmet for a bit, bunch oh auld fannies by the sounds of things.

• 4 weeks later...

Bar-b-cue at the boys place!!! Their shout!!!

Helmets has been said already!

Another little tip... when filming, don't run so close to the person filming. One small non-correction and they will be hit and at that pace maybe buried. Especially filming mono-ing so close! Little trick is to use a bit of zoom and keep camera back a little more.... gives the impression of speed you want and cameraman much safer.

Loved the slow stuff in the film!!!

Mags