Crap Commentator Fim Trials Motors Tv

rij

Hi, sorry but I need to RANT !!

I'm Just watching tv coverage on motors TV of the FIM world trials

What is with the commentator on this? Every time I watch it the moron announce the result at the start of the show!

He doesn't mention anything technical about riding

He bugs me to the point I've bothered to email a complaint to motors TV in the past twice! With no response.

After ranting to a friend unbeknown to me it appears he's also complained about this dipstick who got the job about the same thing !

So please please bring back Jack burnicle

Who ask questions about what's going on even if it's basic info. He's funny,

has a decent sounding voice

And understands you DON'T say the result till the end of the bloody program!

Rant over (he's still a dick! )

Good day!

Not sure if the video about which you are complaining is the FIM official summary or something else as we don't have Motors TV down under. However, I have long been a critic of the FIM summary videos that waste half of the film time on 'atmosphere', cut the individual scenes right in the middle of manoeuvres, are massively overproduced and which have truly horrible music that drowns out the sounds of the event.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a sad do when Jack Burnicle is classed as good! I heard him on some Speedway the other week & he was as clueless as ever, constantly having to be corrected by his co-commentator.

Ya I think the people in charge need to find speakers who can either be the expert or they should put someone with them that can be the expert

Look at American supercross coverage

Outstanding with a professional commentator who is like able, then Jeff Emig, Ricky Charmichael, Jeremy McGrath to add color, they put in injured competitors like Chad Reed sometimes

These guys do it right

I have tried to contact Youthstream over their irrelevant coverage of FIM motocross in the past, but have never had a reply. They are obviously trying to be 'clever' and market their product to a wider audience, but their coverage 'trivialises' the sport. It's as if they just don't get it at all. Rubbish commentary, rubbish interviews, and poor competition footage. Their coverage of both MX and Trials is terrible.