Future Graphics Kit ... A Few Pics

wayne509

Well after a series of c0ck ups with powder coating colours and out of production factory decal kits it seems the facelift on my bike is very nearly complete.

Here are a few pics of the FUTURE kit ... available from H&D Racing ... a bit different to the usual green but I'm loving it. The pics on the site don't do it justice and I was swithering before going for it so hopefully this will help someone else make a decision. Quality is great as is fit and cheap enough too

DSCF0538_zps3c22be43.jpg

DSCF0537_zps2ee5cbc3.jpg

DSCF0536_zpse44b596a.jpg

DSCF0540_zps8e4be8be.jpg

Edited by wayne509

Sorry, it seems your dogs can't bare to face it? Trying to tell you something?

The dogs have hated me since we took a JCB in their garden and started making a driveway. The grass you can see used to be lovely and flat and the weedy stony part half done road bit was also grass. All will be good when it is finished ..... the love will be restored.

Wayne, pleased to see you finally got there and think the bike looks mint!!!!

Might just have to go for Future Trial myself

Cheers Bud ..... I'm well chuffed with it now. It actually looks better in the flesh

Just been out and finished it off. Tidied the wiring at the headstock, have taken the green breather pipe off and added a set of neoprene fork protectors and a couple more fork stickers.

If you intend changing the colour its actually very easy to strip but the motor is really tight so needs a bit of patience getting it in and out. If you need any advice just give me a shout ... that's mine and a mates we have done in the last couple of months so we have learned what to do and a potentially expensive lesson with the fuel pump too.

The kit is brilliant quality ... probably thicker than the Ossa kits and is also cheaper.

Edited by wayne509