Jump to content

V5C For Unregistered Bike


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know the procedure for registering a never-registered bike? I've got a Bultaco Sherpa T M92 I want to get a V5C for. The DVLA website tells me to " get form V765 endorsed by a vehicle owners club" - can't find a Bultaco owners club!

Apparently getting a V5C was easy til recently...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


covered many many times in these pages.. get dating letter from an approved source ( via dvla website) get nova1 from hmrc get insurance on frame number get mot on frame number pop in post with a cheque.. wait.. wait either you ll get it all back with a 'dear john' letter or you ll get a v5c or you ll get an appointment to produce said vehicle for inspection..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 years later...

Dear All,

Just successfully registered my Frontera 370. I used Dave Renham at In Motion / Bultaco UK Ltd for a dating certificate, the DVLA were fine about it so he is OK to use. The alternative, the VMCC wanted £120 for their certificate. 


Paul C

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...