Hi From Essex

steve1953

Hi Steve,

Welcome! Two place's come to mind for riding/practice in the Essex/Suffolk area. Poles wood,

Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, Essex. (It's run as a club as far as I know and probably best to contact Southend & D Mcc for info)

The Trials Park,http://www.trialspark.co.uk/ It's just north of Lowestoft, Suffolk, It has some great stuff to ride from beginner right up to world contender level. Open every day of the week at £10.00 per rider and even has a camping ground if you fancy making a weekend of it.

Hi Steve

Used to ride at Poles wood before I moved to Suffolk, now I use the Trials Park Corton and love it.

If you both want to try some easy Trials join The Dabbers trials club, they have trials in north Essex,Sufflok and Nofolk, pop over and have a spectate at Ashdon nr Saffron Walden on either Sat or Sun 28/29 or even learn what it's all about by observing with a friendly bunch of people.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Hi guys

Thanks for the great replies

Have been informed by poles wood that they don't allow twin shock bikes there

Have heard back from Corton with positive answers so we will be heading there soon

I have a 1975 Bultaco Sherpa T Model 150 which is a 250

Dad has a 1969 AJS 37AT which also is a 250

Look forward to meeting some of you soon

Best regards

Steve

• 4 weeks later...