198A Rebuild

bondy

. looks first brand new.. better than even. please keep the pics coming they can be a valuable resource for other builders..

makes me smile to see trials bikes built on a piece of towel so not to scratch it before you fling it at rocks.

• Like 1

hello traili the paint is 5015 and its stove enamelled. to your question trialsrfun the sump plate was from spain think it was 67 euros came to 90 euros with shiping. the alloy is thicker than standard sump plates.

bondy, on 18 Jun 2014 - 9:48 PM, said:

trialsrfun the sump plate was from spain think it was 67 euros came to 90 euros with shiping. the alloy is thicker than standard sump plates.

Please PM the contact details to me Bondy.

Hi Chris,

very good job and well done, the bike looks really sanitary so far! :thumbup:

Are these enduro or MX pegs from the Frontera or Pursang you got for the bike,

they seems to be a little bit longer than the standard Sherpa foot pegs in the photo

you posted in #5?

hello patrick yes the foot pegs are persang. the bike is coming along nice just being fussy at the moment with what fastners to use. i have s/s button heads for the stays black high tensile for the yokes and black for the rear gaurd. gold rear sproket with black button head high tensile bolts. and black drive chain. barrel is being rebored. i have put Amal twist throttel on and domino grips leavers. new Air box filter new carb had to use 90 degree angal grease nippels for the S/Arm has the holes have been drilled closer to the center has there the rolling needel busses thats in the S/Arm. i have new R/H rear brake leaver sprung loaded alloy L/H gear leaver. magical springs and caps. rockshocks at the rear. new alloy tank that still needs painting new seat. new nuts and bolts throw out. = empty walet :D