Worst Observing Ever Seen

NAD1

Where Michaud screwed himself is they should have had a momentary pause rule. Enough to finish a nose wheelie, enough to shift a gear. No dabbing or moving the bike, just enough to catch your self and continue on. I know, I know, we have gone through this before. But basically telling the observers a different version of this is no good, without a written rule.

Because they cannot stop and put there foot down = a five. Everybody has griped about that Laser!

Oh - OK. I mis understood. sorry. I thought you were saying it was too difficult and thats why nobody likes no stop.

Edited by laser1

• 2 months later...

The observing is almost a closed shop of bradford club or have i got that wrong?

Life or a way to make a living? so it matters to some.

as an active and long standing committee member for Bradford & District Motor club I can assure you the club has never been actively involved in any trials at Nord Vue, a few club members have volunteered to observe, but the club has not been involved at any point,

the club was involved with the observers/Marshalling back at the 3 rounds down at Hawkstone, but quite a few observers came from many different clubs, for the 2 rounds at Fort Bill, the club wasn't actively involved , Yes a long standing club member was in charge of recruiting willing observers, but this was done NOT in conjunction with the club. so how you can say its a closed shop is beyond me,

• 2 months later...

The only thing that used to be consistent in trials was a max score of five points in a section. Now in the World round you can fail a section multiple times. You can fail while in the queue, for walking in the section, for the minder or other in the section and then you still have the score of the section. How many people on here responding even understand World Round rules?

I can't wait to observe again in R.I. , I had a great time in TN. with the new rules , and I wonder if Michuads pre event pep talk will change ...

I just like to ride my bikes , and watch those far better than me have fun doing the same ... And that was one of the things that impressed me the most in TN. , Bou , Raga , etc. on down the line are having FUN ! Fuji got mad in my section 'cause the bike actually screwed up , but he still smiled and thanked me for the 5 I punched on his card , (as he swore at his mechanic/minder :) ). And all the riders were sociable and enjoying themselves ... Isn't that why we do it ? This is the best motor sport there is and we get to rub elbows with the very best of us ... Why bitch about anything ? Make the best of what we've got .! And long may our sport survive !

Glenn

• Like 1

The only thing that used to be consistent in trials was a max score of five points in a section. Now in the World round you can fail a section multiple times. You can fail while in the queue, for walking in the section, for the minder or other in the section and then you still have the score of the section. How many people on here responding even understand World Round rules?

How many people on here ride world rounds ?

Hate to say it but Bou is the best we've ever seen .... Period , I'm pretty sure he could ride and win anything he wanted to ... But he gets paid to practice ! Do you ? He is a phenom and we should be glad that we get to watch him ride , he has changed our sport forever !

Glenn

• Like 1

Lets see Bou ride the Scott, then we will see what he,s made of!

Pretty sure he could win it with a few years riding the event, quality always wins through. One of the hardest things would be him learning to ride no stop, and also how to 3, can't ever remember him struggling in any section ever, seen a few 5's but not many 3's.

• Like 1