Domino Slow Throttle

scooterspal

Has anyone installed one of these Domino slow throttles on their OEM TLR200 carburetor and has it worked out well?

What benefit do you get from it?

They don't show the TLR200 in their bike list. Do you have the part # you installed?

Edited by scooterspal

Hi, have had one on my tlr for several years, excellent fitment, if only to get rid of chunky original and original levers at the same time. I made my own throttle cable, but if I remember correctly the original cable can be used if the outer sheath is shortened a bit, if you do it this way cut the outer Carefully!!

The Domino black tube throttle is used by most to slow down the power. If you still have the original carb there is no point changing until you plan to strip the bike down to trials only. I know you are trying so hard to get it right, but not all things work on the street version. In your case you need either a new carb and cable. ( The original cable is unavailable as it includes the carb top) Or maybe use an aftermarket cable for an xr100/200. Good luck and keep up the questions. You might get more response if you just made this one thread about your build and search for the right parts which people might help more.