Show Us Your Montesa!

lewis315r

Most modern shocks have the body at the top, worth checking.

I checked with SMP (Where I bought the shocks and got the following reply:

Hi – If they were purchased within the last 4 years they can be mounted either way up.

Regards

So its all good :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to be it will be december, instead of end september, before I can show my 2015 4RT :(

Whew! Just in time for Santa to drop it under tree! I'm on the waiting list for a Repsol but I'm not holding my breath!

Mags

• Like 1

It seems to be it will be december, instead of end september, before I can show my 2015 4RT :(

Now it seems that the first 2015 4RT's have arrived in Belgium :hyper: I hope mine is delivered soon.

1015410_730418343700452_3736571012696674

Edited by guys
  • Like 2

Kingscorpian

That mk1 Cota is superb, it's a credit to John and You keeping it in such good condition.

I remember the first Cota that I ever saw in 1968 was the Don Smith works development bike registered UMV10F the Montesa that he won his third European (world) championship on. The bike and the man is my avatar on the left, I'm privileged to have known him even though he never remembered everybody's name he always made an impressionable 16 year old feel special by nick naming you 'Ace'. It was Don that influenced my second bike choice when I traded in my Greeves Anglian for a Mk2 Cota.

Guys

Feel really jealous of the immenant arrival of your 2015 4rt.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 4