Show Us Your Montesa!

lewis315r

Just fully rebuilt my 315 (nut and bolt), Powder coated frame, swing-arm and other parts, all linkage brgs, and forks rebuilt. Full engine rebuild with new piston,cylinder,clutch etc.

Its taken time but am very happy with the results....... :D

P7030059_zps2f609788.jpg

P6280049_zpsb45656d2.jpg

Just got to get time off work and get it dirty !!!!!! :shutup:

Cheers, Craig.

• Like 9

Just fully rebuilt my 315 (nut and bolt), Powder coated frame, swing-arm and other parts, all linkage brgs, and forks rebuilt. Full engine rebuild with new piston,cylinder,clutch etc.

Its taken time but am very happy with the results....... :D

Just got to get time off work and get it dirty !!!!!! :shutup:

Man that looks awesome with a black frame!!!

Here is a better picture of my Montesa -

IMG_5347_zps5c897592.png

• Like 3

mags what is the thing coming from your side stand heading toward the engine?

G'day Eddie,

Thats just a safety strap I use so the stand doesnt whack up every time I shift the bike in the garage. I modified the Beta stand so it doesn't auto up and sometimes I forget the Monty does auto up.

It a small rubber strap with plastic covered hooks at each end. One in the bash plate forward hole and other end just under the stand rub button... works well.

The bike with engine running and on hard surface tends to vibrate forward and fall because stand goes up... strap stops that as well.

Mags

Hey mags thanks, I dont know about the rims, they are rougher than they look with some chips with possibly chrome underneath. The Montesa scene is new to me My other bike is this oldie. The montesa is a baby next to the BSA.

Cheers Ally

post-19280-0-04782100-1407797619_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mags

One of the Repsols will be turned into a 2014 Rothmans Honda Replica. Should be an interesting project......... :icon_salut:

The trailer is a Kendon trailer that was modified by them to carry trials bikes.

Cheers

BillyT

Edited by billyt