Ossa Tr77 / Mar Mikuni Carb

trialsrfun

Hi - I've tried the VM26 on a 250 Gripper but just can't get it running how I think it should run. Send me a mail and I'll let you know the combination of jets I've tried. Where did you get the carb from?

Cheers Rob

Send me a mail and I'll let you know the combination of jets I've tried. Where did you get the carb from?

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob,

Unable to send a message for some reason. When the TR77 was new I believe it would have had a stub fit Bing carb. When I bought the bike it was fitted with an adaptor and flange fit Mikuni from a ???

This carb is not in great condition, neither Allen's or Motocarb seem able to supply parts for it but either can supply a new carb supposedly ready jetted for the OSSA but it would be good to know what jet & slide combination works on the 250 TR77 OSSA.

Edited by trialsrfun

Hi

Send me a mail at rbamford@prestolite.com and I'll send you details of the combinations I've tried. I bought a set of jets etc from Motocarb and it made the bike run worse. I bought my carb from Dave Renham at Inmotion. I wouldn't have thought there was that much difference between yours and the Gripper

Thank you Rob message sent to you.