Trials Central Trial

glenn

It's looking unlikely. The chance to go to the World rounds was too good to miss and used all my remaining holidays. I'm damned if you lot are having a get-together and I'm not there! ;)

Shh - if we don't tell him, he'll never know!!

:angry:

Wouldn't be the same without the main man anyways!!! Who'd take the pictures of me falling off..?

What about over the Christmas / New Year period...? I know BDMC have their Boxing Day...could we not fit one in around there perhaps?

Cheers

Chris Mo

Hey Bikespace.

If you're planning on moving over here, you might have to get used to that.

Camped at the Outlaw for two years in a row & it was at or below 0C (That was with the wife & son who was 9mths old the 1st time).

Welcome to Canada mate ;)

Hey Bikespace.

If you're planning on moving over here, you might have to get used to that.

Camped at the Outlaw for two years in a row & it was at or below 0C (That was with the wife & son who was 9mths old the 1st time).

Welcome to Canada mate  ;)

I'm from up North, wife's from Scotland, so I reckon we'd survive. Kids were born down South (Salisbury), they'd perish :angry:

You would nt be saying that if you had a beta or a gas gas its only because you ride a scorpa that you have maybe we could make a fire from your bike :angry:

No anyways us yorkshire guys can bear the cold anyway since when is it ever sunny/warm for a long period of time down here ;)

Yeah - camping would be interesting at -3 degrees.

Good trial, shame about the overnight fatalities  ;)

DOH! Sorry, I never thought about the accommodation. I live within a wheelies distance of BDMC so it never occurs to me that folk have to travel....

....still, might give me more of a chance of finishing somewhere other than last if tha's all frozen....

Cheers

Chris Mo.

It's looking unlikely. The chance to go to the World rounds was too good to miss and used all my remaining holidays. I'm damned if you lot are having a get-together and I'm not there!

If you want any one to cover a few of the world rounds next year so we can have the TC trial next year, i supose could help out. ;)

DOH! Sorry, I never thought about the accommodation. I live within a wheelies distance of BDMC so it never occurs to me that folk have to travel....

In that case, open your house up for a <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> for a couple of hundred people and there might be a chance it'll happen.

I seriously can't see anyone willing to camp out in winter, remember the fuss everyone made last year with a few threats from HL and Andrew to run off to a <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> and desert us all? And that was in May! ;)

The weather stopped nice anyway...

I seriously can't see anyone willing to camp out in winter, remember the fuss everyone made last year with a few threats from HL and Andrew to run off to a <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> and desert us all?

I feel obliged to point out that I'd have been running off to an entirely different <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> from 'Andrew'!!! ;)

I seriously can't see anyone willing to camp out in winter, remember the fuss everyone made last year with a few threats from HL and Andrew to run off to a <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> and desert us all?

I feel obliged to point out that I'd have been running off to an entirely different <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> from 'Andrew'!!! :lol:

So you would then be running to the <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> Andy was at :D