Cutting Out When Hot

blade7

You didn't mention making sure the bike is full of coolant. If she is, and the fan is spinning correctly, the bike should not overheat. Also make sure you shake up the gas when you add premixed, I made the mistake once of just pouring it in the can and the mixture was off.

What are you measuring the voltage with?

A digital or analogue multimeter will not give a correct reading on ac.

In one of my previous posts I suggested the voltage regulator is probably faulty. the fault could be internal or it may not be earthed properly.

A faulty regulator could result in your rectifier blowing.

Right bought a flywheel puller i checked the coils for damage and resistance checked the stator loom all good re done all the earth connections as some of the wires where down few strands GE4GBPC05-40.jpginstall a bridge rectifier like this took it for blast round the block and the rectifier

10291081_10152782531915692_1622415910814

what that big sliver thing ? and the extra resistor in there for ? think my fault must be with the transval 415 voltage regulator just order a new one as suggested but under load getting a steady 5v dc from digital meter to the fan

Edited by blade7