Honda Rtl Videos

jj65

• 4 weeks later...

Shedracer, I would be fascinated to know more about that captivating video, taken at Mr Mitani's place? He must have an excellent security system. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is this lucky chap who owns multiple RTLs, and SO many other desirable exotica? It appears that all the bikes are as catalogue and mint. Exceptionally rare with any used comp bike!

Re additional RTL videos, could I gently encourage you to post a video of your pride and joy, as and when, now that you have your own HRC masterpiece? ATB.

Shedracer, I would be fascinated to know more about that captivating video, taken at Mr Mitani's place? He must have an excellent security system. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is this lucky chap who owns multiple RTLs, and SO many other desirable exotica? It appears that all the bikes are as catalogue and mint. Exceptionally rare with any used comp bike!

Re additional RTL videos, could I gently encourage you to post a video of your pride and joy, as and when, now that you have your own HRC masterpiece? ATB.

I don't personaly know the Mighty Mitani San, but one would guess the Japenese don't have such an issue of bike theft, with their respectful culture.

My RTL is current in a million parts (well maybe not a million, but it looks like that), but hope to have up together, sometime after Crimbo hopefully. ;-)

Hi shedracer,

Here's a couple of pics of my RTL, i have many other bikes but in my eyes the Honda is as good a looking trials bike now as it was almost 30years ago, get yours sorted and enjoy it mate, it will put a smile on your face every time you ride it!

post-20480-0-41733600-1415814416_thumb.jpg

post-20480-0-22966100-1415814987_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice bike Andy, mines still in progress, but hope to have it running in the new year, very much looking forward to it indeed.

Here another video, recently put on YouTube. Lovely bike, with lots of mods. I like the oil cooler, looks like a good place to put it, something I'm wanting to do. Just need to find a suitable cooler to use.

Looks like a bad position for the oil cooler, no protection, could get caught or drop the bike on that side and it's easily damaged which could be end of trial

Pit bike oil coolers look about the right size, usually on ebay.

Looks like a bad position for the oil cooler, no protection, could get caught or drop the bike on that side and it's easily damaged which could be end of trial

Pit bike oil coolers look about the right size, usually on ebay.

Looked at pit bike oil coolers, there too big to go inside the frame. Putting it on the exhaust side is better than the other side I guess, but the best solution is as per the original accessory oil cooler Honda did. Franck on another thread has one on his, hopefully he might tell us which one he used, guess we'll Just have to keep looking.

post-14348-0-43112000-1419277992_thumb.jpg

Edited by jj65