Hello From Lincolnshire

proccy

Hi, just bought an Aprilia Climber as my wife and I fancy having a go at trials. Totally different to what we have been used too as we both road race but I did race motocross in my youth. We haven't ventured any further than our garden as yet ( we have an acre to play around in). Looking forward to the new challenge.

Andy and Janet

Hi Andy - Don't know where about in Lincs you are but I can recommend the Lincoln(venues usually near Gainsborough or north/north-east of city) and Pegasus (near Grantham) as great, friendly clubs.

My local club is Pegasus and the white route for beginners is usually spot on in terms of difficulty. I found I learn most by entering a trial rather than practice!

You can also practice at Lincolnshire Trials Park on Saturdays near Hatcliffe (DN27 0SW is the nearest post code), I think its open every weekend cost £15 for the day, suggest you check with Vince at Haventrialsport just to make sure its open before you travel.