Bad Experience.....

fish06

Yesterday morning I took the advice of some of you and went to Trading Standards, it would appear the law was indeed on my side, so I sent the dealer a summary of what they said. 2 hours later I got a phone call from the dealer offering to cover all my costs, today a cheque turned up. Time to draw a line under all this, not a pleasant experience but all's good in the end.

Good for you fish06,glad your getting the money back. funny when I read your first post about 11pm Saturday, I noticed in the people reading topic box,a member with the name of a well known trials shop, was it a coincidence ?.

Any how do you have all six bikes you bought still, quite a lot for any man in a year.

Cheers

I have had this happen to me too two different dealers two different occasions. I have not named them as it was between me and their business. I don't buy from them and I buy from almost everybody on this side of the pond. I won't push people to their business either and I won't support them directly. Its sad too because no business in this industry should feel like losing a customer won't impact them.

--Biff