mjc477

Xr75

Sorry I just posted on the honda forum probably would be better of here....

I have been offered this little xr75 ....it has a v5 so it is road legal...

Anyone have any idea what it's worth...

Thanks in advance and sorry to duplicate thread

Very very nice.........

less than £1000 would be giving it away !

Hi

This is mint, worth a lot in New Zealand if I could get my hands on one I would pay in NZ money $2.800 don't let it go

Cheers Wakka

I can show you how they go...

This is me circa 1973 around 14-15 yrs on my brand new one! I saved my ass off mowing lawns and selling newspapers to get it!

Mags

post-20008-0-52703100-1414887012_thumb.jpg

Back in the old day, we had a local go-cart track operator that had a little mx style dirt track next door to rent those little XR's for $10 or so per hour.

All it took was 3-4 of us MX junkies and a case of beer to have a fun nite out bashing and thrashing each other !

I bought one later as a pit bike around "80, but my apartment manager got p****d at me for doing wheelies around the grounds and keeping it inside the stairwell. This made me hide it in the girls flat downstairs, so we got to know each other real well, ha! I was obligated to visit often!

Cheers guys thanks again...

Ts gonna be about a grand so I might just go for it after all it doesn't take up much room and with that v5 it could be a fun little tool....

I'm gonna remove the picture for now as after all Its not mine yet......only fair I think.. If anyone wants to see it pm me and I'll,send it direct

Wow, I feel so much better, I have one in my garage that I bought for my daughter, very good condition and totally complete, paid 250 Canadian for it, or about 140 quid.......bargain