Decent Boots For

sawtooth

Someone has offered to pay £150 towards some boots for me for Christmas so anyone have anything good or bad to say about the boots below or any other choices? I'm happy adding another £50 so anything between £150-200 would be ideal.

Hebo Tech EVO

Hebo EKO EVO

Gaerne Balance Classic

Forma Boulder

Or anything similar, currently leaning towards the Gaerne Balance Classic in Black.

I did try adding links to all of the boots but apparently the Admin do not allow that?!

Gaerne classic boots have always been my choice But , after the stitching coming apart after only a few trials and the dealer passing me onto the importer for the uk as fast as I could blink . The outcome was that it must have been me kicking rocks which split them ! . Poor attitude and the result is that I probably wont buy them again out of principle.

• Like 1

I've got a pair of alpinestars no stop. Awesome boots, saved my feet from the chain several times, really comfortable with good protection. Only problem is they are not waterproof, but I don't think any of the trials boots really are.

This was a useful link:

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/31066-novogar-boots/

I bought a Pair of Novogar from GasGas in Buxton. They are the only ones I found that fitted my fat legs comfortably. I'm well impressed with them.

Just noticed they're on offer at 120 quid....that leaves change for beer..... :beer:

http://www.trialendurodirect.com/categories/29_30/Boots.html

And that's probably why I've got fat legs.....

Edited by the_oil_baron