Oset 2015 16 Racing Throttle Troubles.

chickenchaser

After reading a few other posts on this topic I understand there are a few niggles with the oset throttle control. My problem though sounds a bit different to others who have posted. Having adjusted the 'throttle response' adjuster throughout it's range; when the throttle is chopped the bike continues to pull or drive forward for anything between 1 and 4 to 5 seconds depending on 'throttle response' adjuster setting. Having had the oset 12.5 with an ordinary petrol engine type throttle response my 5 year old has found his new bike uncontrollable and to be honest unrideable. Can anyone confirm it has a fault or are there adjustments elsewhere not listed in the manual.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

I have an 2015 oset 20 that has a similar problem. Mine has a big dead spot at the beginning. It Sucks you cant ride slow to saver your life. I forgot that the controller is programmable but this really does me no good as I cant take mine back to where i bought it because I live in Houston Tx and bought it out of California.   Also the throttle is so small that my hand is hanging off the handle bar and I desperately wanted to put the new Domino Electric Throttle on it but it wont work with the controller or I cant get it to work with mine.