Help Needed On Rtl250

joelewis

I'v lost on a Trial the triangular black plastic and like jubilee clip that holds the rear suspension reservoir to the side of the frame. I can post pictures if it helps but its situated above the front sprocket. Iv tacked it on and its fine but does anyone know anyone that is breaking an RTL or someone who has a decent supply of secondhand parts. Or even a bike that used the same rubber?

Regards, Joe

You can order it from David silver spares, £6.41 (it's a special order part). RTL parts that have ND9 or NN0 in the part number are virtually none existent, so you either have to find another part from another bike, a used part, or get it made.

If all the RTLs in existence were used, there'd probably be a reasonable source of aftermarket parts, but sadly most are sat in garages collecting dust :0(

Edited by jj65

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Just reading this old thread about the shock mount rubber.

Does anyone know where I may be able to source one from. I tried the places mentioned but nil stock. Part # 50250-gc4-000.

Thanks,