Hello From Nashville, Tennessee, Usa!

orangepeeled

Well, Bob has a loop (trail) around his place, it goes thru the creek which is like a big, long section which is great fun, depending on your skill level. You will need to speak to Bob about riding there, the loop is not marked well right now, so you would get lost by yourself. Sadly, I'll be outta town for work next weekend. Hope to see ya out there for the school/fun trial.

Awesome. I'm a noob at all things dirt bike, really. I've ridden a lot of hours on the same 1.5 mile loop at my grandfather's house, but that's about it so far. I'm certainly looking to change that, but I'm also still debating on whether I want to get into trials or not. My ultimate goal is to ride in the national forrest and camp, but I'm certainly open to trying trials. May have to do one of these courses at Bob's! Especially with how close they are. Sounds like a lot of people would give their left leg to be as close as I am. Haha!

rxmx, perhaps we can meet up there one day. I would be afraid my riding would bore you, though. :)

Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I called Bob today to order an air filter and some air filter oil... ended up buying some new fork springs and will probably be out there for the school/ride, too. Haha! I am a complete noob, though, so I'm expecting some of it to be a bit embarrassing, but that's ok... it should also be a blast. :)

I'm having some issues with my front wheel, but I'll put that in a more appropriate forum.

Hope to meet you there, rxmx!

Brandon