Keep Getting Logged Out Of The Forum When Using Mobile Phone?

ripgroove

As above, I can't reply to any forum posts while using my phone, it always says I'm logged out so I log in then when I go back to the forum it says I'm logged out again?! I'm using an iPhone 6 so should be more than capable and I see the forum does have a mobile version so there must be an issue somewhere?

It never lasts long for me either and has been much worse in the last month. I now usually copy the address of the page, log out and back in, paste the link then reply. It's a hassle but is better than clearing cookies every few days. It's either that or only visit the site from work.

Edited by totty79

Hmmm. Nothing's changed this end. Possibly browser updates are affecting it. TC is (over)due several updates, but I've been tied up with the new SSDT site which was a little more work than I anticipated. I'm on it now though and have literally today been talking to a consultancy firm about doing the work to save time. It's now too big for me to do quickly and I can't dedicate enough time in one go.

Hmmm. Nothing's changed this end. Possibly browser updates are affecting it. TC is (over)due several updates, but I've been tied up with the new SSDT site which was a little more work than I anticipated. I'm on it now though and have literally today been talking to a consultancy firm about doing the work to save time. It's now too big for me to do quickly and I can't dedicate enough time in one go.

Hmm, it's happening a lot lately on my desktop PC aswell using both Chrome and Firefox, I'll literally be logged out just by viewing different pages within the forum. Very odd as it's across different platforms that it's happening.

Yes I have been experiencing the same thing in explorer on Pc.I also had 3 notifications that just would not load. ?

Yeah as above clearing browsing data and cookies helps for about a day but this is a real pain on the iPhone asthia also clears all other useful data as there is no option to just delete cookies on their own. It's very annoying having to keep trying and failing to login just between browsing pages or trying to reply to a topic.

Upgrades are in hand, but I've made some changes to the cookie settings to see if that alleviates things in the interim. The only thing that's changed is migration to faster servers and I can't see how that would have changed anything to do with cookies.

Yeah, cleared cookies, still didn't work !

So switched to inprivate browsing on pc settings, worked perfect :D

It has actually been impossible for me to reply to this thread on my phone today even with clearing history/data and Private Browsing! Have had to wait until I've gotten home to a PC!