Putoline Strawberry Trials 2Stroke Oil?

a7bas

It does separate very quickly if left in the carb for a couple of weeks. It seems very thick compared to other 2 stroke oils.

I got some as the dealer run out of Ipone that I was using before.

I will be going back to Ipone when I run out of this Putoline stuff, I don't like it at all.

I could leave my bike for a month with the Ipone in and when the carb is stripped still looks good in the float bowl.

This Putoline stuff goes like treacle.

Not a major issue at the moment as I strip and clean carb and airboxes in the wet weather but when summer comes I don't strip carb every ride.

The Putoline doesn't smell too much when running so it does have a plus point, The Ipone stinks really strong of strawberry when running.

I also feel the bike doesn't run as clean on the Putoline (80:1).

That's just my opinion, There will be a few who swear by it, I'm just too fussy with the fueling on my bikes, I don't see Putoline causing any major issues, Both my bikes do run on it but I can't wait to get back to some better stuff, I can't bear to waste stuff, Luckily I'm down to 1/3 left so time to get some Ipone again, Happy days!!!