Is This You?

billyt

I wish I had a dollar for every dollar I've spent on motorsickles! I could get more motorsickle stuff!

We have the disease bad!!!

I thought I was done for a bit as we dont break stuff too much on the trials bikes now but then a trailer needed to be built! Hehehehehe

Getting a bit long in the tooth for the Jackpot at 120kph plus (no screen, no ABS, minimal brakes when wet) so a tourer will arrive this year. Sooner rather than later I hope.

But hey! I dont go to pubs or smoke, gamble or the like... so the finance minister is very generous with motorcycle stuff! Especially when it comes to her bikes!

Mags

• Like 2

I wish I had a dollar for every dollar I've spent on motorsickles! I could get more motorsickle stuff!

We have the disease bad!!!

I thought I was done for a bit as we dont break stuff too much on the trials bikes now but then a trailer needed to be built! Hehehehehe

Getting a bit long in the tooth for the Jackpot at 120kph plus (no screen, no ABS, minimal brakes when wet) so a tourer will arrive this year. Sooner rather than later I hope.

But hey! I dont go to pubs or smoke, gamble or the like... so the finance minister is very generous with motorcycle stuff! Especially when it comes to her bikes!

Mags

" Finance Minister" hehehe

I shouted myself a titanium header for the Cota. The rest of the purchases was for spares... filters "oil and air" for both bikes, oils, sprocket change on both bikes and the current gearing as a result is fine on both.

Chains are still in great condition so nothing to spend there. Tyres are good... so all ok for next few months hopefully.

Mags