Kt250 Front Wheel Off-Center?

orangepeeled

Hi all,

I have changed my front tire out (after much learning, trials, and tribulation [see what I did there?]), only to find that my front wheel is offset. Its not crooked, so to speak... its just not centered and I cannot figure out why it would be like this. It is sitting to the left-side of the bike. It doesn't wobble when it turns, its just not centered between the forks. Everything is fitting back together the way it should to my knowledge... I made sure to key up the speedometer and the drum will even bolt in as it should... anyone seen this before or have any idea what I may have done wrong? I have attached a pic of each side so you can see how close the tire is in the fender to the left side and how far it is from the right side. I'm at a bit of a loss with this one! :)

Thanks!

Brandon

post-20885-0-46835500-1422474778_thumb.jpg

post-20885-0-76459400-1422474794_thumb.jpg

Spacers / speedo drive are not right , or you forgot a piece ! forks should be just a knats a$$ wider than the complete hub assembly ...No stress on anything fitting it into place ...

Get it to bobs on the weekend of the school , MAKE SURE you have all the pieces and it's a 5 min. fix ...

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv