Help..been Riped Off?

trial_master

Thanks for all the replys, I wont be buying that beta now as it is far too tatty. So im still on the look out.

That john lampkin site is unbelivable, I can't belive that he has taken his time to research all of this information, i am guessing Beta supplied him with it directly, but still pretty impressive. (stupid question, but is it dougies dad???)

I am off bike hunting this weekend so i will probably take a trip to Raz Sport.

What is <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central>? I have searched on google and found nothing

Cheers

Ryan

Thanks for all the replys, I wont be buying that beta now as it is far too tatty. So im still on the look out.

That john lampkin site is unbelivable, I can't belive that he has taken his time to research all of this information, i am guessing Beta supplied him with it directly, but still pretty impressive. (stupid question, but is it dougies dad???)

I am off bike hunting this weekend so i will probably take a trip to Raz Sport.

What is <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central>? I have searched on google and found nothing

Cheers

Ryan

John Lampkin is the UK Beta Importer, so he gets it from Beta and is the best source of Beta info in UK

He is not Dougie Lampkin's dad..........he's Dougie's cousin

<mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> are a Trials dealer in Royston near Barnsley...........very good to boot.

Look out their contact details in T&MX (Trials and Motocross News)

Welcome aboard.

You're in good shape for dealers round about here. As well as <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> down at Royston, there's also DMS Trialsport at Flockton, which is just off Jnc 39 of the M1. It goes under the guise of something like KH Wadsworth Kawasaki dealers, but they usually have a few bikes in. Last time I was in they had two or thee bikes in (although nothing much in your price range).

Give Tony Kaye a bell at <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> - its a bit further away but you'll get good honest advice. <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> also buy and sell road bikes, so might be a good contact for you.

Have you joined a club yet - and if so which one? Again, you're spoiled for choice...

I'm originally from Leeds but am now based just down the road in Wakey, so if you need any local advice, drop me a PM.

Good luck!

Cheers

Chris Mo.