Montesa 4Rt Parts For Parts For Sale Problems

jj65

I got parts for sale on offroadmart and have had 4 people wanting parts. I've replied using the message tab, but no ones responded, so can any of you who sent a message please check to see if you've recieved anything from me.

post-14348-0-32243700-1424338952_thumb.jpg

Hi jj, I am the 'ameisner' enquirer ... nothing through to my email from you. My Paypal account all set to make a purchase :)

Andrew

Can you check your Junk/Spam mail to see if there's anything there? I looked at this yesterday to check if there was anything wrong at my end but there are no mails sitting in the queue and no reject/bounce reports.

The problem seems to be that I'm sending replies on the reply tab on offroadmart, but it appears no one is receiving them. I just sent out new messages asking if they can confirm if they've recieved the message.

I sent a test message to jj65 via OFFROADMART.COM asking him to respond. His response was received, though it was flagged as spam and put in my junk mail folder. There remains nothing in the mail queue on the server and no bounce reports so all appears to be working as it should.

It should be noted when a seller replies to a contact message, the potential purchaser cannot just reply to that message as it comes from an offroadmart.com email address. The only way to reply is via registering on the site (or using the "contact seller" form again). That is by design to stop the seller's email address being made public, though this behaviour can be changed via "message settings"

post-20-0-78332900-1424499318_thumb.jpg