Sign in to follow this  
cabby

Ladies Gear ?

I just wear small sizes of mx gear, looks cooler than lycra and offers a bit more protection. I would just buy the smallest size in the mens personally as I haven't seen ladies specific gear, and if there is ladies gear it's probably pink :P

My wife at 58kg wears mens Wulfsport pants and boots but uses female motocross tops in the main. Sometimes she will just use a T-shirt when mild but prefers the long sleeve top because of our harsh sun.

She also uses the female line of motocross clothes when on the enduro. She has worn the motocross bottoms on the trials bike but prefers the Wulfsport pants for trials.

Pics...

Mags

post-20008-0-30618500-1424475948_thumb.jpg

post-20008-0-37079700-1424476000_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"Harsh Sun T Shirt" ? you're having a laugh dbf's from the east of Scotland his girl would die of exposure before she got out the van.

• Like 2

Breagh,

Hehehehe! We can have issues dying of exposure here as well but the difference is... we still ride at over 35 deg C and 90% humidity... fluid intake goes up! Water whilst riding... beer when back at camp! We do grow up with the heat though... and have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world!

Most of the motocross tops here are Sun Protection Factor 50 or higher. That means only 1.66% of cancer causing UV rays gets through it.

2 out of 3 people will get skin cancer here in Australia before 70 years old.

Maybe in Scotland they could have Atmosphere Protection Factor... (OxygenicWink)

Mags

Glenn,

Ah yes! That smile! As she got out of a car some 33 yrs ago at a party... she smiled at me! First date was next morning on a motorcycle with me and my hangover! Never been apart since!

Mags

That Smile .... :)

• Like 4

Glenn,

Ah yes! That smile! As she got out of a car some 33 yrs ago at a party... she smiled at me! First date was next morning on a motorcycle with me and my hangover! Never been apart since!

Mags

Lucky You ... :)

Glenn,

Mags

Got yourself a keeper there. Treat her like nobody else would.

--Biff

I noticed when going through the S3 manual they did have a fairly good selection of sizes (including extra small) and some women's colors

lYeGSnw.png

Edited by jml