Bitsa Bully

tomtom385

have had this in the shed for 20 odd years. i know that it is a M92 engine, and i think that it is a model 159 frame, the swing arm has been beefed up/modified. i have been told that the tank is a commerford aftermarket tank. Can anyone confirm my thoughts?

post-11563-0-68531200-1424619975_thumb.jpg

post-11563-0-23513900-1424620073_thumb.jpg

post-11563-0-03497600-1424620326_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like a Pursang swingarm. And something diff about the pivot point in frame. Is it moved forward slightly??

Swingarm looks too long for trials, giving loong wheelbase.& diff weight distribution. Have you measured its wheelbase? About 54" ?? Perhaps built more as an Alpina-type bike.

On second look, is the engine moved back in the frame? (rather than swingarm pivot moved forward?) Engine appears a long way back from front downtube & swingarm pivot looks hard up against rear of engine case. Rear wheel also looks a long way back from SherpaT position.

I thought it had a pursang look about the swing arm, foot pegs are my addition, as are the shocks which are a little longer than standard. no number on the head stock. it has a great engine only had an hours running since a top end rebuild some 20 odd years ago. think i will put it together, "as is" have got all the bits, and give it a go. have seen a tank like this on a bike advertised on the inmotion site a couple of years ago. its very well made, dont think it has ever seen a tree stump or knee.