Bsa C15 Build Questions

Prototype

Hi guys

I am new to trials world .. I have found Honda XL trials 1980's forks ( Drum brakes with 21 "Inch front wheel ) and 18 Inch Rear wheel.

I have following questions.

1. What modifications are required in BSA C15 standard frame if any ?

2. Will the honda forks are good to go & what modification are required in yokes .?

3. Should i use honda 18 "inch rear wheel or BSA standard 17 inch wheel

4. What modifications are required in swinging arm if i want to put honda rear wheel ?

5. Which manual should i use rupert ratio Volume 1 or Volume 2 ?

I am attaching picture of my C15 frame.

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Aziz

PS: I was overwhelmed from my last post , expecting similar response and help :)

post-21023-0-81840000-1424658541_thumb.jpg

ok.. a simple message.. keep the thing simple.. of the stuff youve listed nothing nothing is of value... except mabe the rims. use 21/18. use cub or bantam hubs they are still cheap and plentiful look for abandoned bantam projects or complete bantam wheels. use the std c15 or b40 fork put your honda rims on if they use the same number of spokes.

you could use all your honda forks hubs etc but you d have a bike with limited riding opportunities and limited resale value use brit stuff and you ve got part compatability and useability and saleability.. trawl ebay for a couple of months you ll find everything you need. enjoy

• Like 1