Jotagas Importer

digger144

At the moment it's a case of waiting to see if they will be taken on. No doubt neither JGas Spain or a potential importer wants to do a half baked job. As it stands spares are available for any bike already sold and there seems to be a supply line already in existence for spares from JGas into the UK.

At the moment it's a case of waiting to see if they will be taken on. No doubt neither JGas Spain or a potential importer wants to do a half baked job. As it stands spares are available for any bike already sold and there seems to be a supply line already in existence for spares from JGas into the UK.

I'm sure Steve didnt do a half baked job so who will do a fully baked one and succeed where steve has given it his best?

With the efficiency of distribution these days why would a 'boutique' set up like Jgas need a UK importer? Dealers could just work direct with the factory/third party distributors.

same applies to all brands, hence grey imports, but is your spanish good enough to order a kick start (et al) return spring?

same applies to all brands, hence grey imports, but is your spanish good enough to order a kick start (et al) return spring?

muelle de retorno kickstart should do it No?

I wouldn't be thinking of dealing with Spain direct although it's possible. Intention would be to deal with my local dealer who would have online access to a parts catalogue and hold a small stock of parts like most do now.

I should imagine we'll have to wait. I know a few that were originally in the "frame" before SXS and they could be looking at it again. Problem is setting it up so you get and can store a number of bikes safely. Not many people have that setup ready to go and you do not want to carry to much or too little before you get established. I suspect you would be looking at a major dealer or importer of another make unrelated to Trials.

• Like 1