Did A Days Trials Training Yesterday...

sp1

Myself and 5 others did a days training at Stu Days trials school yesterday, what a fantastic day it was.
I only got a bike at the end of January so didn't have much experience, but the day started with the basics and by the end we all left with much more confidence and a real understanding of how things should be done not how we think it should.
Stu is a brilliant instructor, his whole set up on his land is superb, you get a proper home cooked lunch, unlimited drinks etc, he even topped up our tanks at lunch time even though we had taken our own bikes, but the other big plus is the terrain, it's so varied and challenging.
I ache today like a bitch and I've got a swollen little finger from an over the handlebars excursion but it was a small price to pay for a top experience I won't forget.
Phil
http://www.trials-school.co.uk

• Like 1

Myself and 5 others did a days training at Stu Days trials school yesterday, what a fantastic day it was.

I only got a bike at the end of January so didn't have much experience, but the day started with the basics and by the end we all left with much more confidence and a real understanding of how things should be done not how we think it should.

Stu is a brilliant instructor, his whole set up on his land is superb, you get a proper home cooked lunch, unlimited drinks etc, he even topped up our tanks at lunch time even though we had taken our own bikes, but the other big plus is the terrain, it's so varied and challenging.

I ache today like a bitch and I've got a swollen little finger from an over the handlebars excursion but it was a small price to pay for a top experience I won't forget.

Phil

http://www.trials-school.co.uk

it truly was an mazing day and i think you have covered everything, it's always nice to have a friend with you when you go riding but if you are thinking of doing a day with stu and your going on your own, you wont be on your own for long, it took us all about five minuets and we where all chatting to each other like we were old friends, we all had our fair share of falls but i think you took the gold medal home for best fall, i was the next rider to follow you so i had the best view, iv been out today but it was hard going, i was hurting all over there is a little route iv been trying to do for a few weeks now, it's only small, it's all balance and tight turns and just as it was time to go home i cleaned it, very happy chappy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My friends and I have been, simply can't recommend Stu enough, top bloke and a brilliant teacher. I've also been to another trials school, and it was good, but nothing on Stu, he really has a knack for teaching, and is brilliant at spotting what you are getting wrong. Bloody good food too!!!

Get yourselves booked in!

• Like 1