Trials Obstacle Techniques With Slow Motion - Rider Tom Culliford - Beta Evo 125Cc

jeff2012

Was there a large speaker around the pipes playing music?

It is practically impossible to hear the the engine and throttle blips when music is added.

If this is meant as a training video then remove the music track as it defeats the purpose once you add music.

Other than that good video and good riding.

Edited by billyt
  • Like 1

Was there a large speaker around the pipes playing music?

It is practically impossible to hear the the engine and throttle blips when music is added.

If this is meant as a training video then remove the music track as it defeats the purpose once you add music.

Other than that good video and good riding.

Point taken!

I try to play the music on the Slow mo clips as you cannot really here the engine then.

Also 90% of my viewers keep asking for backing music,so its tricky.

However i understand your comments & thanks for watching!

Slow mo is cool to a point , the back ups and effects are un needed for these , your a master editor , but let the riding and sound be as it is .

Good womp on a 125 ...

Glenn

I think the freeze frame shots do help to show body positions however the reverse footage i could leave out.

Thanks for watching & your comments!

i vote for no music and no backup footage, matter of fact i don't care much for the slomo either. if i want to see a part again i can back it up myself with the little slider and also i can pause the vid to see any part i want a closer look at. music does nothing for me. i think the artsy fartsy cinema crowd has wondered to close to the gopro crowd. the fim does a great job covering the trials and x trials but half of a 2 minute vid is about showing the crowd and venue, unneeded.

my 2 cents

rob

i vote for no music and no backup footage, matter of fact i don't care much for the slomo either. if i want to see a part again i can back it up myself with the little slider and also i can pause the vid to see any part i want a closer look at. music does nothing for me. i think the artsy fartsy cinema crowd has wondered to close to the gopro crowd. the fim does a great job covering the trials and x trials but half of a 2 minute vid is about showing the crowd and venue, unneeded.

my 2 cents

rob

Thanks for watching & your comments.