Putoline Nano Trans Gear Oil

duggan

Been using nano trans for the last few years in my gasgas with great results, minimal drag and clean snappy clutch engagement. Changing to a 2015 repsol and wanted to know if anyone uses nano in there gear box over the recommended?

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Nano and still keep it but is swings and roundabouts with GRO oil.No complaints what so ever.It's specifically designed for wet clutches as you will know too.

The cost of Nano reflects the amount of hours you leave it in for extra.Oh yes ,and the nono's.

Not that advantages over the GRO and thats almost half the cost so can be changed twice as often hence my comment.

Strangely enough though ,just changed gearbox oil this time with the GRO and it was spotless after some severe abuse with the clutch now that little problems been sorted.

The biggest advantage i found over the GRO is it doesn't take as long to warm up,and easier to slect first from enitial start up.I always let any bike warm through any how but that's what i found.

How are you getting on with and liking the bike though?

Edited by shyted